Автор Сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 окт 2020, 17:49 

Раздал: 2.81 ТБ
Скачал: 1.13 ТБ
Ратио: 2.476
Торренты: 5832
Информация о видео
Название: Сцена из "Запретные дела семьи 7 / Taboo Family Affairs 7"
Альтернативное название: Запрограммирована на удовольствие! / Programmed for Pleasure!
Год выхода: 2016
Жанр: Family Roleplay, Taboo, Stepsister, Young, Natural Breasts, Glasses, Hardcore, POV, Deep Throat, Oral, Facial, Blowjob, Cum on Face
Режиссер: Mark Blaze
В ролях: Kendra Lynn, Sean Ashton

Описание: Sean was online reading about new technology when he came across an ad for a product called Switch-On. “Do you struggle with bad habits like smoking, drinking, or gambling? Does your spouse tell you he wants to clean, but constantly forgets? Then we have a solution for you! Program a NEW LIFE with Switch-On. Works with Smart Phones! Instant Shipping!!!” the ad reads. “I have to order one of these” he thought to himself. As he ordered the device his step-sister Kendra walked in and sat down. She asked what he was so interested in. But just as he started to tell her there was a knock at the door. “No way” he exclaimed hurrying to the door. Sean comes back with his package and opens it. “Turn around, you need to be a guinea pig for me” he tells her. She turns her back to him and winches when he attaches at to her. “Oww that hurt” she complained briefly before she forward. “Step-Sis you ok?” he asked. He read this was a common effect of the device when applied. He used his phone to enter commands: Horny... Slutty... Wet... Cock Crazy... Fuck Step-Brother... ENTER. Kendra sits up and walks away and goes to rest. 2 Hours Later... Her step-brother Sean gets ready for his date forgetting about the Switch-On device he put on his sisters back. Kendra comes out of her room and sits next to him. “Why are all dressed up?” he asked. She smiled and got closer. “I'm feeling horny... slutty...wet...cock crazy.. I want to fuck my step-brother” she told him softly as she unzipped his pants. Kendra sucks her big brothers dick until he's hard and slides it in with a moan. She rides his cock like she has never had dick before. “Do you like fucking my pussy?” she asks. Sean can't believe the device really worked and he was banging his step-sister. All off a sudden Kendra seems to snap out of her programming. “What the fuck in going on? Why are you on top of me?” she demands. Sean freaking out grabs his phone and reengages the program. “Hey... why'd you take that dick away” she asks pulling him toward her. Sean gives her what she wants and pounds her tight pussy from behind. “Pull my fucking hair” she begs. Kendra's step-brother yanks tights as he pumps her pussy. “I'm going to cum on your face you dirty slut” he says thrusting harder. Sean pulls out and cums on his step-sister's cheek and mouth. Just then there's a knock at the door. “Oh that's my date” Sean says in a panic. He quickly put on his clothes and rushes out the door leaving Kendra still in program mode and their parents will be home soon. To be continued...

Выпущено: USA / Blazed Studios (TabooFamilyAffairs)
Продолжительность: 00:22:53
Язык: Английский

Файл
Формат: MP4
Качество: WEB-DLRip
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 852x480 (16:9) 29.97fps 2224kbps
Звук: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps

Скриншоты:

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Добавлен  13 окт 2020, 13:00

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
2.51 КБ

Статус

Размер  386.26 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1570

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 19