Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 окт 2013, 21:49 

Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.
Торренты: 56175
[AsianCandyPop.com] Faa (Faa. Takes it up the ass)

Год выпуска: 2013
Жанр: Teen, Asian, Thai, Oral, Anal, All sex, Cumshot, Swallow, Blowjob, Facial
Продолжительность: 00:15:46

Описание: Faa. Takes it up the ass . Likes to be ridden like a bike. Loves Bar brawling.

In the deep corners of Nana car park we found, Faa, she was in need of cash, as she was between agogo jobs. She had a slutty, and in your face attitude that was surprisingly bold and meant you're either going to get a great fuck or you're going to get a real head case. Turns out we got both. Back in the room she came in like she owned the place, immediately heading for the fridge and grabbing a beer which she opened with her teeth as she was too impatient to look for the bottle opener. While I was doing setup she went outside to sit on the balcony. After a while, I realized I had not seen her in about 10 minutes. I look out on the balcony and there she in an upright fetal position holding her knees, rocking back and forth and softly humming some little tune. I said to her ,"are you alright? Come on let's get this show going". She came in smiling and in a strangely good mood. She starts grabbing the camera man's belt buckle and saying ,"come on ,fuck me, I'm horny now, let's see your cock". He allows her to pull his pants down and promptly stuffs her face in his crotch. All thoughts of scene set-up go out the window and I pull out my cock as well. We both get a nice alternating suck job, but she wants more. She starts undoing her jeans and shirt. She pulls the camera man to the bed and hops on his turgid member. She starts riding him and I bend her over and stuff my finger up her butt crack. She seems unperturbed so after a 30 second prep job, I stuff my cock in her ass and we start doubling teaming her with plenty of DP action. After about 5 minutes of this Faa wants us to come. I blurt out "oh, no babe we've only just begun". Realizing this could go tits-up fast with this bi-polar girl I say,
"alright let's start the scene". I quickly throw on a bare minimum outfit and Start the scene after we've only had about 15minutes of sex she starts Yelling, "I hurt, I want you cum now, cum now!!!". Faa is in bad mood mode now and there's no recourse. I hurry up and cum in a glass and give it to her for her daily dose of Vitamin C. I want to get some additional footage to fill out the scene but this bitch is having none of it. Faa wants to just get the fuck out immediately and she's like, "Pay me now, Pay me now!!!". I end up paying her and she quickly dusts off ,no showering , a bit of cum still in her hair, get dressed and fucks off. The next night knowing that I needed more content I was able to find her again in the same place, rubbing that fat dogs belly in the car park of Nana. She was alot more compliant on the second night. She must have taken her meds. I was able to finish the scene and give the audience the show they deserved. A few weeks later she started working in a agogo, my camera man's main squeeze worked at the same place. She said that Faa was fighting with another girl in the bar and had broken a beer bottle and was going to cut the other girl in a "contract dispute", over who had "rights" to the wallet of a certain customer. Luckily the bouncers broke it up. This Bangkok Betty is a real two face. Flip a coin and you could get a really great experience or a really terrible one. There is no in between with this one. Buyer Beware.

Качество: HD 720p
Формат: MPEG
Видео кодек: H.26x
Аудио кодек: MP3
Видео: 1280x720 59.94fps 6678kbps
Аудио: 48000Hz stereo 1536kbps
Скриншоты

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Добавлен  11 окт 2013, 21:49

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
15.56 КБ

Статус

Размер  775.6 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  31

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 11